2013. június 30., vasárnap

Ross Lynch - Better together

Magyar dalszöveg

Uh-who-o-o-oh uh-who-o-o-o-o,sometimes I get in my own way,I need someone to say, hey,what are you thinking,your words there always just in timejust like a perfect rhyme,like your not Even trying,like pieces of a puzzle,without each other,we're in trouble, troublehey I will always stay by your side forever,cause we're better together,hey there's no other way we'll make it through Whatever,cause we're better together,Uh-who-o-o-oh Uh-who-o-o-oh,Remind me when I'm losing touch,When I'm a little much,Pull, me back to reality,You, Keep my feet on the ground,Cause when your not around, I feel I am floating
 Like peices of a puzzle,
without each other,we're in trouble, troubleHey, I will always stay,By you side forever,cause we're better together,Hey there's no other way,We'll make it through whatevercause we're better togetherlike the waves need thesand to crash on,like the sun needs a world to shine on,your the bright side of everyday,me without you just isn't the same,it's not the same,better, oh better,oh better togetherhey I will always stay by your side forever,cause we're better together,hey there's no other way will make it through whatever,cause we're better together,hey I will always stay by your side forever,cause we're better together,hey there's no other way will make it through whatever,cause we're better together,uh-who-o-o-o ooh ooh, uh-who-o-o oh oh oh
# # #
Néha azon kapom magam, Hogy kell valaki, aki azt mondja HéMit gondolsz?A szavaid mindig időben talának rám, Akár egy tökéletes rímMintha megsem próbálnádMint a kirakó darabkáiEgymás nélkülBajban vagyunk, bajbanHé én mindig Melletted maradokMert mi jobban vagyunk együttHé nincs más lehetőség ezt megcsináljukMindegyMert mi jobban vagyunk együtt.Emlékeztess amikor elvesztem a kapcsolatotAmikor egy kicsit sok vagyokHúzz vissza a valóságbaTarts a lában a földönmert amikor nem vagy a közelben úgyérzem elvesztemMint a kirakó darabkáiEgymás nélkülBajban vagyunk, bajbanHé én mindig melletted maradokMert mi jobban vagyunk együttNincs más lehetőségezen keresztül megyünkMindegyMert együtt jobbak vagyunk.Ahogy a hullámnak szüksége van a homokra hogy romboljonahogy a napnak szüksége van a világra hogy süssönTe vagy a jó oldala a mindennapoknakNélküled nem vagyok ugyanaz.Ez nem ugyanazOh jobbak Oh jobbakOh együtt jobbak vagyunk
*Refr. 2x  *

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése